Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 158 officers posts
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Bank Of India conducts all India Level Examination to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Bank Of India This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Bank Of India So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Bank Of India by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
05 May 2018 NEW DELHI: The Bank Of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, had invited online applications for recruitment of Officers (Credit) in General Banking Stream.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official Bank of India website (bankofindia.co.in) from April 20, 2018 to May 5, 2018.
April 20, 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||April 20, 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 5, 2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||May 5, 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||June 10, 2018|
AGE LIMIT (as on April 1, 2018)
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
For SC/ ST candidates: Five years
For OBC candidates: Three years
Persons With Benchmark Disabilities: 10 years
Ex-Servicemen: Five years
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89: Five years
Persons affected by 1984 riots: Five years
For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs 600/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
Note: The application fees can be paid online through Debit/Credit card, net banking etc.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview. The online test consists of 3 parts English Language (50 marks), General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry (50 marks) and Financial Management (50 marks). Negative Marking applies for each wrong answer.
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
- Log on to the official website
- Click on “Current Openings”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 for 158 officers posts, Best Coaching for Bank of India, No.1 Bank of India Institute, Top 10 Bank of India Coaching 2018, Delhi’s No.1 Institute for Bank of India, India’s No.1 Coaching Classes for Bank of India, Syllabus Bank of India 2018, Test Paper Bank of India 2018, Bank of India Notification 2018, Bank of India 158 officers posts Recruitment 2018.