Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 600 Job Vacancies
Dear candidates, here SBP would like to inform you the most recently declared Bank of Baroda (BOB) Probationary Officer conducts all India Level Examination to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Bank of Baroda (BOB) Probationary Officer. This is the opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Bank of Baroda (BOB) So candidates don’t waste your time and Join India’s no.1 institute for your thoroughly preparation. Here we have implacable strategy for selection. History has been made of giving highest no. of selection in Bank of Baroda (BOB) Probationary Officer by SBP institute. So candidates start your career with India’s no.1 institute.
Our salient features-
You have watched many of the institutions and most probably some of them would be really up to the standard of your imagination. In this case we want to assure you that SBP will prove itself one of the institutions.
In this age of cut throat competition SBP maintains its dignity.
We have 13 years’ experience in the field of competition.
We have highly qualified faculty with 13 years’ experience of teaching.
We maintain 35-40 strength in class room so that faculty could give proper attention to each student.
Congenial and competitive environment at SBP provides exposure to the students where we focus on personality development.
Bank of Baroda PO Notification 2018
Bank of Baroda has released recruitment notification for PO 2018 exam. This BOB recruitment is for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I to fill total 600 vacancies. The selection will take place on basis of your score of Objective Test (including Descriptive paper) and GD + Interview. Upon qualifying all the stages of selection process, you get admission into a 9-month Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal Academy. After you complete this course successfully, you will be recruited as a PO in BOB. The application process is on! Last date to apply is 2nd July 2018
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||12th June 2018|
|Online Application Ends||2nd July 2018|
|Online Payment||12th June to 2nd July 2018|
|Admit Card Download (Tentative)||18th July 2018 onwards|
|Online Exam (Tentative)||28th July 2018|
Bank of Baroda Vacancies
Minimum 20 Years and Maximum 28 Years as on 2nd July 2018. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998 (both dates inclusive). The upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
|PWD||SC/ST- 15 years, OBC-13 years, Gen-10 years|
|Defense Personnel||3 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Existing confirmed employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies.||8 years|
Minimum Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% (50% for SC / ST / PWD) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
You should be a Graduate in any discipline with 55% marks from a recognized university.
Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Your Selection is based on 2 stages:
- Online Written Exam + Descriptive Test
- Psychometric Test (Qualifying) + Group Discussion & Interview
The Written Exam will be of the following pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||75||English & Hindi||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|English Language (Letter & Essay Writing)||2||50||English||30 minutes|
- 1/4th Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
- After qualifying Written Exam, you will be called for GD & Interview.
BOB (BANK OF BARODA) PO SYLLABUS
Reasoning Ability Syllabus Topics:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Non Verbal Series
- Direction and Distance
- Order and ranking
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating arrangement
- Arrangement and pattern
- Blood relations
- Machine Input Output
- Coded Inequalities
- Fundamentals of the Computer (Hardware and Software, Memory and Memory Units, Number System)
- Microsoft Office (MS-Office)
- Full Forms/Abbreviations and Important Terms
- Shortcut Keys
- DBMS (Database Management System)
- Programming Languages
- Miscellaneous (Latest in Computers and Mobile Technology)
Quantitative Aptitude /Numerical Ability
- Number System
- HCF , LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Menstruation (2D and 3D)
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension:
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Fill In The Blanks/Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Error Detection
General Knowledge, Current Affairs:
- Current Affairs (National and International) minimum last 12 months
- Major Financial/Economic News/ Banking news updates
- Budget and Five Year Plans, Who is Who, Sports, Books and Authors,
- Awards and Honours,
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations,
- Important Days
- International and National Organisations
- UR/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
Candidates who are going to apply for Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2018 examination are advised to must follow the Bank of Baroda PO Exam 2018.
Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack the examination. For the reason that, the tips will help you while preparation.
- Candidates are advised to first check full syllabus and exam pattern
- Make a time table for each subject preparation and study
- Try to buy some good books which are available in market for Bank preparation and try to practice more and more
- Solve all previous year papers of Bank exam after completing full syllabus because this is the better way of preparation and understand the whole exam pattern
- Time management is most important so it is essential to learn how to manage time during the examination
- End last but not least, eat healthy and stay fit & do not take the unnecessary stress. All the best!
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- Click the direct link given above to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment for PO.
- You have to register first with all the required details.
- You will then receive a Login Id & Password.
- Save the Login ID & Password for future reference.
- Log In with the Id & Password you received.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Proceed with the Payment of Fees
- Submit the Application form.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Bank of Baroda Official Website.
- Click Careers at the end of the page.
- Further Click Current Opportunities.
- You will find the link to the Recruitment Advertisement & Direct Link to apply.
- Follow Steps 2-8 carefully.
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer – 600 Posts 2018, Best Coaching for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer in Delhi, No.1 Institute for Bank of Baroda 2018, Delhi’s No.1 Institute for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer, Top 10 Coaching Centre for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer, India’s No.1 Institute for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer, Syllabus for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer, Test Series 2018.