AAI Recruitment 2016 Junior Executive, ATO, AATO (297 Vacancies)
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Airports Authority of India (AAI) had. Fresh batches for Airports Authority of India (AAI) Examination 2016 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Airports Authority of India (AAI) entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Airports Authority of India (AAI) coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Examination.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category-1, Public Sector Enterprise) invites Online Applications for recruitment of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) for filling up total 200 Vacancies. The Online Registration start from 9th January 2016 and close on 30th January 2016.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|01||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||200 (General – 101, OBC – 54, SC – 30, ST – 15)|
Scale of Pay: ₹ 16400-3%-40500 (E-1)
Age Limit (as on 30/01/2016): UR – Not more than 27 Years, OBC – Not more than 30 Years, SC / ST – Not more than SC /ST. For Ex-Serviceman – Age Relaxation as per GOI Rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
(1) Regular full time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in the disciplines of Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks.
(2) The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard. He/she shall also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or able during the training, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
Selection Process: Online Test, Voice Test and Interview.
Written Exam Centres: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Allahabd, Guawahati, Nagpur and Ahmedabad.
Application Fee: ₹ 1000/- (Non-Refundable) for the post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. The SC/ST/Women applicants are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online through AAI Website. The Online Registration contains Two Steps, The last date for online registration (Step-1) is 30/01/2016; The last date for Online registration (Step-2) is 09/02/2016. Only technical queries / clarifications relating to the filling up of Online Application, Contact the helpdesk Email to email@example.com.
Opening date for on-line registration of applications -> 09/01/2016 at 10.00 AM on wards
Closing date for completion of Step 1 of on-line registration -> 30/01/2016 Upto 18.00 hrs.
Last date for receipt of payment through challan at any branch of SBI -> 04/02/2016 (Banking business closing hours)
Last date for completion of Step 2 of on-line applications -> 09/02/2016 Upto 18.00 hrs.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites applications for the position of Airport Terminal Officers and Assistant Airport Terminal Officers in various airports of AAI on job contract basis. The last date for submission of applications is 31st January 2016.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age limit (as on 31/01/2016)|
|Airport Terminal Officers (ATO)||57||Between 32 to 48 Years|
|Assistant Airport Terminal Officer (AATO)||40||Between 40 to 54 Years|
Pay and other Allowances: Last salary drawn i.e. Basic Pay (CDA) + Grade Pay (CDA) +Dearness Allowance (CDA) + House Rent Allowance (CDA).
(1) Minimum 07 to 12 years’ experience as Commissioned Officer for Airport Terminal Officer.
(2) Minimum 07 to 12 years’ experience as Junior Commissioned Officer for Assistant Airport Terminal Officer.
(3) Preference shall be given to the officers who have experience in the Aviation field.
Selection Process: Interview. Eligible candidates shall be required to appear for an interview for which the date will be intimated on the registered e-mail of the candidate.
How to Apply: The Eligible and interested candidates may fill their particulars in the prescribed format by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31/01/2016 up to 17:30 Hours.