Best Airports Authority of India (AAI) Coaching in Kalkaji, Mahipalpur Delhi, Best Airports Authority of India (AAI) Coaching Classes in Delhi, No.1 Airports Authority of India (AAI) Coaching Centre in South Delhi, Top 10 Airports Authority of India Coaching Institute in South Delhi, Best Airports Authority of India Coaching Centre in Delhi, Airports Authority of India Syllabus 2016, Airports Authority of India Test Paper 2016, Airports Authority of India Notification 2016-17, Airports Authority of India Course 2016-17, No.1 Airports Authority of India Coaching in Delhi, Top 10 Airports Authority of India Coaching Classes in South Delhi, Airports Authority of India Notification 2016-17.
AAI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 682 Apprentice Posts
SBP Institute a Govt. approved organization has invited all candidates who are applying for the post of AAI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 682 Apprentice Posts: Airports Authority of India (AAI) and who are interested to take best coaching to improve their ability and also interested to apply super technique methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes of life and we very much know in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized AAI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 682 Apprentice Posts: Airports Authority of India (AAI) Examination.
AAI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 682 Apprentice Posts: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 682 Apprentice vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-11-2016 to 30-11-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
AAI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 682
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Operations Management Apprentice: 100 Posts
- Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice: 05 Posts
- Graduate IT Apprentice: 10 Posts
- Graduate Finance Apprentice: 116 Posts
- Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice: 44 Posts
- Engineering (Civil) Diploma Cadre: 59 Posts
- Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice: 30 Posts
- Diploma Electrical Engg Apprentice: 36 Posts
- Graduate Fire Apprentice: 23 Posts
- Diploma Fire Apprentice: 46 Posts
- Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice: 62 Posts
- Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice: 70 Posts
- ITI CNS Apprentice: 34 Posts
- ITI Fitter Apprentice: 30 Posts
- ITI Wireman Apprentice: 17 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-24 years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC for the posts reserved for them.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Science Graduate with MBA or Engineering Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent for S.No-1, Graduate with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation Research/ Economics for S.No-2, B. E/ B. Tech (IT/ CSE) or Equivalent for S.No-3 & for other refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aai.aero from 08-11-2016 to 30-11-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.aai.aero
- Select the desired post & Click on it.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-11-2016.
Last Date for Online Registration: 30-11-2016.